Natural Contraception: How to confidently predict your fertile window
This is the complete course: decoding your body's signals, how to read your body's signals to track your cycle and feel your best.
This course includes 6 modules and a foundations section. Here's what we'll cover:
- Foundations: your girl parts: yes, you probably went over this in sex ed class at some point, but chances are, it's been awhile. We'll keep this pertinent to the parts of your anatomy that are relevant to the rest of the modules, and you'll find some super helpful graphics in this section for your reference.
- Module 1: Your menstrual cycle: An overview of each phase of your cycle plus what your hormones are doing throughout your cycle.
- Module 2: Tracking your cycle: A packed module covering three different fertility awareness methods. We'll go over:
- traditional fertility awareness (tracking your cervical fluid & confirming ovulation with a rise in basal body temperature)
- the 'ferning method' and tracking your cycle with conductivity monitoring
- monitoring your hormones real-time at home throughout your cycle